If you’re looking for a meditation to go into your regular daily rotation, I have a great option for you. This daily calm meditation and accompanying journal prompt are designed to help you check in with yourself on a mental, physical, and emotional level, and then bring you into a space of peace and calm for whatever your day may have in store.
The process of checking in allows us to see where we’re at and notice how the meditation is supporting us to find a greater sense of calm. This act of awareness takes courage. Sitting with our emotions, the big ones and the small ones is not usually a comfortable process, but I invite you to step into your power and let’s check in.
For your journal prompt today, you can let that check-in look however you’d like. You can choose to rate how you’re feeling on a scale (1-10), spend a few minutes just writing out how you feel, or maybe take a combination approach.
Monthly intention: Courage
Today’s meditation: Daily Calm Meditation
Your journal prompt for today is: Before AND After your practice – how do you feel mentally, physically, and emotionally? You can rate this on a scale or spend a few moments writing on it.
Skip the intro: 2:47
If you found a connection to yourself from listening to this podcast, please rate, review, subscribe, and share it with your friends.
Podcast Anniversary Giveaway!
One person will win a FREE entry into the 28-day Connection Intensive program.
Each of the following activities is worth 1 entry – with up to 4 entries possible to win!
- Leave a 5-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts for The Soul Connection Podcast (be sure to take a screenshot before you hit ‘submit’)
- Leave a 5-star rating for The Soul Connection Podcast on Spotify
- Share about The Soul Connection Podcast on your social media account (tag me @iamkatiearnold)
- Subscribe to Katie Arnold Yoga on YouTube + share a screenshot of one of your favorite classes on your social media (tag me @iamkatiearnold – this requires both steps for this entry)
To officially enter:
Screenshot your entries (reviews, ratings, and shares) and email them to email@example.com (preferably in one email) with subject line “Giveaway entry” by 1/31/23 to be entered.
Add a yoga class to your practice today from my YouTube channel, Katie Arnold Yoga.
- End of Year Journal Prompts
- 30-day Meditation Habit Tracker
- Mindful Movement class calendar
- Journal Prompts for when you’re stressed out
- You are Loved guided Meditation
Stock Media provided by Numusic / Pond5