New month. New intention. And I will never say “new you” because by all means, let’s not forget, YOU are perfect and amazing just as you are. But a new month does mean a new intention for The Soul Connection podcast and this month we’re talking all about Courage and kicking it off with this 10-minute Meditation for Courage.
Courage pops up in our lives in all sorts of different ways. Whether we’re getting ready for a big meeting at work, walking into a job interview, speaking in public, or going out on a first date, we need courage. Maybe you enjoy setting goals and intentions for the new year and you’re digging deep for the courage to show up in new ways to work toward those goals. It takes courage and this guided meditation is designed to help you tune in, dig deep, and show up with courage for whatever moments may be calling for it in your life.
Monthly intention: Courage
Today’s meditation: 10-minute Meditation for Courage
Your journal prompt for today is: Where are you currently needing to muster courage?
Skip the intro: 5:38
If you found a connection to yourself from listening to this podcast, please rate, review, subscribe, and share it with your friends.
Podcast Anniversary Giveaway!
One person will win a FREE entry into the 28-day Connection Intensive program.
Each of the following activities is worth 1 entry – with up to 4 entries possible to win!
- Leave a 5-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts for The Soul Connection Podcast (be sure to take a screenshot before you hit ‘submit’)
- Leave a 5-star rating for The Soul Connection Podcast on Spotify
- Share about The Soul Connection Podcast on your social media account (tag me @iamkatiearnold)
- Subscribe to Katie Arnold Yoga on YouTube + share a screenshot of one of your favorite classes on your social media (tag me @iamkatiearnold – this requires both steps for this entry)
To officially enter:
Screenshot your entries (reviews, ratings, and shares) and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably in one email) with subject line “Giveaway entry” by 1/31/23 to be entered.
Add a yoga class to your practice today from my YouTube channel, Katie Arnold Yoga.
- End of Year Journal Prompts
- 30-day Meditation Habit Tracker
- Mindful Movement class calendar
- Journal Prompts for when you’re stressed out
- You are Loved guided Meditation
Stock Media provided by ThinkrootRecords / Pond5