This Beginner’s Meditation is not just for those who are beginners to meditation. The new year is a time when so many of us set goals, intentions, and resolutions, and fine-tune our habits for the year ahead. And if you’re not that person, that’s ok! But if you’re looking to start a meditation practice OR if there’s an area of your life that you want to come with a beginner’s mindset, let this meditation bring you back to that space.
Some of the ways that I’m embracing this beginner’s mindset include:
- Listening to my intuition on how to run my business and getting the basics feeling more grounded and authentic (versus just trying to do what all of the “experts” tell me to do)
- Releasing the monthly or quarterly podcast intentions and instead, just seeing where this takes us – taking more listener requests and watching more closely what meditations are resonating with you all the most
More new things are in the works, but we’ll have to wait on that.
Today’s meditation: Guided Meditation for Beginners
Your journal prompt for today is: Whether this was one of your first meditations or you’ve been meditating for years, what did you notice in today’s practice and how did it feel?
If you found a connection to yourself from listening to this podcast, please rate, review, subscribe, and share it with your friends.
Free Daily Yoga & Meditation PDF Calendar: https://iamkatiearnold.ck.page/6be45947d9
Buy Me a Coffee
Did you enjoy your meditation? Donations to this podcast allow me to keep creating new content and practices to support your journey while keeping them free and available to all.
Thank you for your support
Add a yoga class to your practice today from my YouTube channel, Katie Arnold Yoga.
Stock Music provided by Francesco_Passanisi, from Pond5
- 30-day Meditation Habit Tracker
- Mindful Movement class calendar
- Journal Prompts for when you’re stressed out
- You are Loved guided Meditation