Let’s get clear for a moment: A meditation for transformation isn’t about losing weight or magically taking yourself from point A to point B in a matter of moments. A meditation for transformation is about stepping into our personal power and courage so we can push past our comfort zones and get a little step closer to our goals and dreams. Whether those goals are internal or external, getting to the next phase of whatever we’re working toward, requires courage which is why this meditation for transformation is perfect with our monthly intention of courage.
Monthly intention: Courage
Today’s meditation: Meditation for Transformation
Your journal prompt for today is: How have you stretched your comfort zone in the past month (even slightly)? What did you learn from this experience?
Skip the intro: 3:23
If you found a connection to yourself from listening to this podcast, please rate, review, subscribe, and share it with your friends.
Podcast Anniversary Giveaway!
One person will win a FREE entry into the 28-day Connection Intensive program.
Each of the following activities is worth 1 entry – with up to 4 entries possible to win!
- Leave a 5-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts for The Soul Connection Podcast (be sure to take a screenshot before you hit ‘submit’)
- Leave a 5-star rating for The Soul Connection Podcast on Spotify
- Share about The Soul Connection Podcast on your social media account (tag me @iamkatiearnold)
- Subscribe to Katie Arnold Yoga on YouTube + share a screenshot of one of your favorite classes on your social media (tag me @iamkatiearnold – this requires both steps for this entry)
To officially enter:
Screenshot your entries (reviews, ratings, and shares) and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably in one email) with subject line “Giveaway entry” by 1/31/23 to be entered.
Add a yoga class to your practice today from my YouTube channel, Katie Arnold Yoga.
- End of Year Journal Prompts
- 30-day Meditation Habit Tracker
- Mindful Movement class calendar
- Journal Prompts for when you’re stressed out
- You are Loved guided Meditation
Stock Media provided by Claudinewest / Pond5