For those moments when you need a hit of bravery; for those moments when you need the pick me up for your determination; for those moments when you need to feel your inner SuperWoman fly, these positive affirmations for courage meditation is there for you.
Monthly intention: Courage
Today’s meditation: Positive Affirmations for Courage
Your journal prompt for today is: Write out the affirmation that resonated the most with you at least 3x
The affirmations from today’s practice:
- I am ready for whatever today may bring.
- I am brave and take action toward my dreams.
- I can feel fear and move forward at the same time.
- Courage fills my body and radiates from my heart.
Skip the intro: 4:53
Positive Affirmations for Courage Meditation
If you found a connection to yourself from listening to this podcast, please rate, review, subscribe, and share it with your friends.
Podcast Anniversary Giveaway!
One person will win a FREE entry into the 28-day Connection Intensive program.
Each of the following activities is worth 1 entry – with up to 4 entries possible to win!
- Leave a 5-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts for The Soul Connection Podcast (be sure to take a screenshot before you hit ‘submit’)
- Leave a 5-star rating for The Soul Connection Podcast on Spotify
- Share about The Soul Connection Podcast on your social media account (tag me @iamkatiearnold)
- Subscribe to Katie Arnold Yoga on YouTube + share a screenshot of one of your favorite classes on your social media (tag me @iamkatiearnold – this requires both steps for this entry)
To officially enter:
Screenshot your entries (reviews, ratings, and shares) and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably in one email) with subject line “Giveaway entry” by 1/31/23 to be entered.
Add a yoga class to your practice today from my YouTube channel, Katie Arnold Yoga.
Learn about the 28-day Connection Intensive here: https://iamkatiearnold.com/explore/
Find more from me @iamkatiearnold and @soulconnectionpodcast visit my website iamkatiearnold.com for more tips for your practice, to learn about live events, and more.
- End-of-Year Journal Prompts
- 30-day Meditation Habit Tracker
- Mindful Movement class calendar
- Journal Prompts for when you’re stressed out
- You are Loved guided Meditation
Stock Media provided by JuicyPulseMusic / Pond5